The nine modules of the Commercial General Liability Course will provide adjusters with a solid foundation in the comprehension of this complex coverage. A must take for any Casualty Claims Adjuster.
The approximate times to complete each module are listed below. Please keep in mind that times may vary as people learn at their own pace.
1. CGL I: Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability - 20 minutes
2. CGL II: Liability - 35 minutes
3. CGL III: Personal & Advertising Injury Liability - 25 minutes
4. CGL IV: Medical Payments - 15 minutes
5. CGL V: Supplementary Payments - 15 minutes
6. CGL VI: Definitions - 20 minutes
7. CGL VII: Limits of Insurance - 15 minutes
8. CGL VIII: Conditions - 25 minutes
9. CGL IX: Definition of Terms - 40 minutes
Total Course Approximate Time: 3.5 hours
|Georgia Statutes Links|