This Georgia course will help the adjuster better grasp contractual relationships that affect commercial liability as well as the similarities and differences between Employers Liability claims and Employment Practices Liability claims. The course also instructs on the medical aspects of adjusting, including an explanation of more common medical claims issues, as well as an introduction to professional liability claims. Finally, Advanced General Casualty I will help prepare the adjuster for handling a serious injury or wrongful death claim.
The approximate times to complete each module in the course are listed below. Please keep in mind that times vary as people learn at their own pace.
1. Contracts and Construction Contractor Claims - 30 minutes
2. Employers Liability and Employment Practices - 45 minutes
3. Medical Aspects of Claims I - 45 minutes
4. Medical Aspects of Claims II - 45 minutes
5. Professional Liability: Medical Malpractice - 45 minutes
6. Professional Liability: Errors & Omissions - 45 minutes
7. Serious Injuries & Wrongful Death Claims - 45 minutes
Total course approximate time: 5 hours
|Georgia Statutes Links|