Casualty Core Skills II increases the knowledge base of the casualty adjuster to be able to understand and successfully adjust casualty claims. These seven modules deliver vital adjusting knowledge for the aspiring casualty adjuster.
The approximate times to complete each module are listed below. Please keep in mind that times may vary as people learn at their own pace.
1. Adjuster Law I: Contracts - 30 minutes
2. Adjuster Law II: Torts - 45 minutes
3. Adjuster Law III: Civil Law - 35 minutes
4. Role of the Adjuster - 25 minutes
5. Special & General Damages - 35 minutes
6. Medical Records - 15 minutes
7. Casualty Claim Reserving - 20 minutes
Total Course Approximate Time: 3.45 hours
|Georgia Statutes Links|