The Auto Liability Course for Georgia provides an exceptional base for any learner who handles auto insurance claims. The six modules under the Personal Auto Policy category explain auto policies in clear language and enable the learner to comprehend the other modules including No Fault Insurance, Auto Accident Investigations and Vehicle Damages.
The approximate times to complete each module are listed below. Please keep in mind that times may vary as people learn at their own pace.
1. Personal Auto Policy I: Definitions - 25 minutes
2. Personal Auto Policy II: Liability Coverage - 35 minutes
3. Personal Auto Policy III: Medical Payments - 25 minutes
4. Personal Auto Policy IV: Uninsured Motorists - 30 minutes
5. Personal Auto Policy V: Damage to Your Auto - 35 minutes
6. Personal Auto Policy VI: Duties After an Accident - 35 minutes
7. How to Investigate an Auto Accident I - 35 minutes
8. How to Investigate an Auto Accident II - 30 minutes
9. Introduction to No Fault - 30 minutes
10. Vehicle Damage Losses I - 35 minutes
11. Vehicle Damage Losses II - 30 minutes
12. Vehicle Damage Losses III - 40 minutes
Total Course Approximate Time: 6.42 hours
|Georgia Statutes Links|